All USNA Music and Theatre performances for March and April have been canceled. If you previously purchased tickets to an event, you will receive a full refund by credit card or check. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns. Thank you for your support and understanding.
Hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, excluding holidays.
How to Purchase Tickets
Advance ticket sales may be purchased online or by calling 410-293-TIXS(8497). The MWF Ticket Office is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, with the exception of holidays. Ticket sales go offline three hours before a performance start time. With the exception of sold out performances, performance tickets may be purchased at the venue's door, which opens one hour before a performance. Door sales may be paid with cash, check, or credit card.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
If your group is arriving by bus or van and needs access to The Yard to drop off guests directly at the venue, please call the Music Department, 410-293-2439, for information about access. Please allow at least 2 weeks to complete necessary paperwork prior to a performance.
Yard Access and Parking
- Only vehicles driven by persons with DoD or military ID or individuals with handicap placards may drive onto the Yard through Gates One or Eight.
- All other guests may park Downtown Annapolis in public parking then walk onto The Yard, with a valid Photo ID, through the visitors entrance at Gate One or Gate Three (Maryland Ave.).
- Please visit www.usna.edu/Visit for additional information on USNA security and access.
- USNA Map
Information for Handicapped Guests
- Please contact the ticket office directly for handicapped seating needs. 410-293-8497
- All venues have handicapped access. Please contact the ticket office for specific information on elevator location.
- Parking for handicapped guests is very minimal. Please plan to arrive early to ensure a parking spot close to the venue or plan to drop off handicapped guests at venue entrance prior parking.
Thank you for supporting the Brigade of Midshipmen!
100% of ticket sales go to the Midshipmen.