MWF Ticket Office
101 Buchanan Rd, Rm 3004
Annapolis, MD 21402
Hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, excluding holidays.
How to Purchase Tickets
Advance ticket sales may be purchased online, by calling 410-293-8497, or in the MWF Ticket Office located in Bancroft Hall. The MWF Ticket Office is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, with the exception of holidays. Ticket sales go offline three hours before a performance start time. With the exception of sold out performances, performance tickets may be purchased at the venue's door, which opens one hour before a performance. Door sales may be paid with cash, check, or credit card.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
If your group is arriving by bus or van and needs access to The Yard to drop off guests directly at the venue, please call the Music Department, 410-293-2439, for information about access. Please allow at least 2 weeks to complete necessary paperwork prior to a performance.
Yard Access and Parking
- Only vehicles driven by persons with DoD or military ID or individuals with handicap placards may drive onto the Yard through Gates One or Eight.
- All other guests may park Downtown Annapolis in public parking then walk onto The Yard, with a valid Photo ID, through the visitors entrance at Gate One or Gate Three (Maryland Ave.).
- Parking is available for $5 at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium when there is NO home football game. Enter through Gate Five off Taylor Ave. and take a free shuttle to and from The Yard. Please call us to confirm specific bus schedules the week of the performance.
- **NEW ACCESS GUIDANCE** State driver's licenses from Minnesota, Illinois, Missouri, New Mexico, or Washington, and American Samoa are non-compliant with the Real ID Act. Until further notice, individuals presenting credentials from the above states and territory must prove a second form of identification, and in many cases IT MUST INCLUDE A PHOTO.
Information for Handicapped Guests
- Please contact the ticket office directly for handicapped seating needs. 410-293-8497
- All venues have handicapped access. Please contact the ticket office for specific information on elevator location.
- Parking for handicapped guests is very minimal. Please plan to arrive early to ensure a parking spot close to the venue or plan to drop off handicapped guests at venue entrance prior parking.
Thank you for supporting the Brigade of Midshipmen!
100% of ticket sales go to the Midshipmen.