Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, excluding holidays.
Address: 101 Buchanan Rd, Rm 3004 Annapolis, MD 21402
How to Purchase Tickets
Advance ticket sales may be purchased online or by calling the Ticket Office during office hours.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
Note: Ticket sales go offline three hours before a performance start time. With the exception of sold out performances, performance tickets may be purchased at the venue's door, which opens one hour before the start of a performance. Door sales may be paid with cash, check, or credit card.
USNA Yard Access & Parking
- Only vehicles driven by persons with DoD or military ID or individuals with handicap placards may drive onto the Yard through Gates One or Eight.
- Group Access: If your group is arriving by bus or van and needs access to The Yard to drop off guests directly at the venue, please call the Music Department, 410-293-2439, for information about access. Please allow at least 2 weeks to complete necessary paperwork prior to a performance.
- All other guests may park Downtown Annapolis in public parking then walk onto The Yard, with a valid Photo ID, through the visitors entrance at Gate One or Gate Three (Maryland Ave.).
- Please visit www.usna.edu/Visit for additional information on USNA security and access.
- USNA Map
Handicapped Accommodations Available at all Venues
- Please contact the ticket office directly for handicapped seating needs. 410-293-8497
- All venues have handicapped access. Please contact the ticket office for specific information on elevator location.
- Parking for handicapped guests is very minimal. Please plan to arrive early to ensure a parking spot close to the venue or plan to drop off handicapped guests at venue entrance prior parking.
Thank you for supporting the Brigade of Midshipmen!
100% of ticket sales go to the Midshipmen.