Mon - Fri 9:00am - 4pm EST
101 Buchanan Rd, Rm 3006
Annapolis, MD 21402
- If your group is arriving by bus or van and needs to drop off guests directly at the venue, please contact the ticket office for information about access. Please allow at least 2 weeks to complete necessary paperwork prior to a performance.
Parking and Transportation Policies
- Only vehicles driven by persons with DoD or military ID or individuals with handicap placards may drive onto the Yard
- All other guests may walk onto the Yard (Photo ID required) through gate 1 or 8 (park downtown in public parking)
- Parking is also available at the Navy Marine Corps Stadium ($5) (when there is NO home football game)- enter through gate 5 off of Taylor Ave. - and take the free shuttle onto the Yard (please call us to confirm specific bus schedules the week of the performance.)
Information for Handicapped Guests
- Please contact the ticket office directly for handicapped seating needs. 410-293-8497
- All venues have handicapped access. Please contact the ticket office for specific information on elevator location.
- Parking for handicapped guests is very minimal. Please plan to arrive early to ensure a parking spot close to the venue or plan to drop off handicapped guests at venue entrance prior parking.